© 2021 — Grey Sauble Conservation Authority

Report a Violation Related to Development Permits

If you notice work being carried out in an area regulated by Grey Sauble Conservation or an area that may be regulated, please complete the below information with as much detail as possible and we will look into the matter. Please note, all personal information submitted in this form remains confidential and will not be released to the public at any point in time.

If you have concerns about water quality, the spills action hotline is 1-866-663-8477;
The local Ministry of Environment Conservation and Parks number is 519-371-2901.


In which municipality has the suspected violation occurred?
Property Address or Location Description
Please Provide Details of Concern
Date Observed
Upload Supporting Photo
Email Address

Type and press Enter to search



Property Closures: No closures at this time! 

Please read Visiting Conservation Areas During COVID-19 for important info.

Please note that we are currently operating at a temporarily reduced capacity while also experiencing a high number of applications and inquiries to our Environmental Planning Department at this time. Please use our contact form only for inquiries related to planning and development permits. Inquiries must include all requested information for a response by a planning staff member.


Please note that due to concerns regarding COVID-19, GSCA has closed its Administrative Office to the public.  During this time, some GSCA staff will be working remotely and may not have access to office phones.

Please utilize email or website contact forms (for planning and development permit related inquiries) as the most reliable way to reach our staff at this time.

Visit this link for more information about visiting properties during COVID-19.  Please visit this link for ongoing updates related to COVID-19.

Font Resize
Contrast Mode
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap