Visiting Conservation Areas during COVID-19
GSCA properties are open daily from dawn until dusk*
BBQs are currently not permitted on GSCA properties.
See our properties and permitted uses map download or interactive map, our brochure or visit our Conservation Areas page for details on these properties.
Tips to remember while navigating nature during COVID-19:
- Amenities like washrooms and garbage receptacles may not be available, so please plan your visit accordingly.
- Explore close to home to limit non-essential travel.
- Maintain physical distancing when on the trails.
- Avoid touching surfaces.
- Take all garbage home, including dog waste.
- Be sure to check this page regularly for updates before you plan your hike.
- Be mindful of other trail users and limit your time to share the resources.
- Enjoy all the physical and mental health benefits of being in nature at GSCA’s properties!