Our vision is a healthy watershed environment in balance with the needs of society.
Our mission, in partnership with the stakeholders of the watershed, is to promote and undertake sustainable management of renewable natural resources and to provide responsible leadership to enhance biodiversity and environmental awareness.
More About Us
- Vision & Mission Statement
- What’s New?
- Board of Directors
- Employment Opportunities
- Contact Staff Directly – 519 376-3076
- Forest Management Tenders
- Inglis Falls Management Plan Information Page
- Inglis Falls Arboretum Alliance (IFAA) & Nursery
- Subscribe to Updates About Inglis Falls Management Plan
- Agricultural Land Lease Tenders
- Grey Sauble Foundation 500 Club
- Provide Feedback and Ask Questions
- Hibou Conservation Area Playground Project
- Eugenia Falls Conservation Area Management Plan Information Page
- Subscribe to Updates About the Eugenia Falls Management Plan
- Stewardship Grants
- Submitting Permit and Planning Applications during COVID-19
- CA Act Changes Bill 229
- Fees for all Departments