Our vision is a healthy watershed environment in balance with the needs of society.
Our mission, in partnership with the stakeholders of the watershed, is to promote and undertake sustainable management of renewable natural resources and to provide responsible leadership to enhance biodiversity and environmental awareness.
More About Us
- Vision & Mission Statement
- Contact Staff Directly – 519 376-3076
- Board of Directors
- Employment Opportunities
- What’s New?
- Forest Management Tenders
- Forest Management Stakeholder Input
- Inglis Falls Management Plan Information Page
- Inglis Falls Arboretum Alliance (IFAA) & Nursery
- Subscribe to Updates About Inglis Falls Management Plan
- Risk Management Services
- Agricultural Land Lease Tenders
- 2019 Day Camp Survey
- Grey Sauble Foundation 500 Club
- Provide Feedback and Ask Questions