Grey Sauble Conservation owns and manages 11,734 hectares (28,995 acres) of land throughout its 3,191 square kilometre (1,983 square mile) jurisdiction. Our properties have been divided into one of three classifications based upon the reasons for their purchase, conditions on title and our management objectives. These classifications are: Conservation Areas, Management Areas and Nature Preserves.
Click on the property point to navigate to the appropriate webpage:
***Access to the base of any GSCA waterfall and areas beyond the designated viewing locations at the top of the falls are strictly prohibited***
Please enjoy these beautiful waterfalls from the designated viewing areas only.
Drones are not permitted on any Grey Sauble Conservation Authority property.
- Administration Centre & Arboretum
- Arran Lake
- Bognor Marsh Management Area
- Bruce’s Caves Conservation Area
- Epping-John Muir Lookout Conservation Area
- Eugenia Falls Conservation Area
- Feversham Gorge
- Hibou Conservation Area
- Indian Falls Conservation Area
- Inglis Falls Conservation Area
- Jones Falls & Pottawatomi Conservation Area
- Massie Hills Management Area
- Old Baldy Conservation Area
- Spirit Rock & McNeill Estate Conservation Area
- Trout Hollow (Bighead River)
- Pay by Phone – Call toll free 1-844-334-7078 and select the ZONE Number from the sign for your parking pass.
- Pay by App – Download the MacKay App. A free App available from iTunes or for Android
- Pay by Web – mackaypay.com Choose the ZONE Number from the sign you are at representing the Conservation Area you are visiting. (If you wish to purchase a Season Pass, enter zone 3004 and then you can select a Season Pass.)
PARKING ZONES NUMBERS if you are purchasing your parking pass or season pass before visiting our Conservation Areas.
Spirit Rock is #3001 Bruce’s Caves is # 3002 Eugenia Falls is #3003
Old Baldy is #3004 Bognor Marsh is #3005 Hibou is #3006
Inglis Falls is #3007 Ainslie Wood is #3008