Visiting a GSCA Property
Be aware of the permitted uses on each property and follow trail etiquette for your safety and to protect the plants, animals, and natural features that make these places unique. Always check our website before you trek! See our properties and permitted uses map download or interactive map, our brochure or visit our Conservation Areas page for details on GSCA properties.
Kolapore Uplands Management Area - Compartment 97 (Grey Road 2, south of Ravenna) - Forestry operations
Hepworth Management Area (Sawmill Nordic Centre) will be closed to the public starting on August 1, 2022 - Forestry operations
Massie Hills Management Area - Compartment 107 & 108
Stay on trails and only view waterfalls from designated areas. The bases of most waterfalls are prohibited areas!
Please don't leave trash behind. Arrive prepared with a bag and take it with you when you leave
Tips to remember while navigating nature during COVID-19:
- Amenities like washrooms and garbage receptacles may not be available, so please plan your visit accordingly.
- Maintain physical distancing when on the trails.
- Avoid touching surfaces.
- Take all garbage home, including dog waste.
- Be sure to check this page regularly for updates before you plan your hike.
- Be mindful of other trail users and limit your time to share the resources.
- Enjoy all the physical and mental health benefits of being in nature at GSCA’s properties!