***SERVICE INTERRUPTION ADVISORY***
PLEASE EXPECT LONGER THAN USUAL WAIT TIMES FOR PERMITS AND PLANNING INQUIRIES.
Planning and Regulations staff are working in a combination of in-office and remote situations and continue to provide service to the public, our municipalities and other stakeholders.
Please note that we are currently operating at a temporarily reduced capacity while also experiencing a high number of applications and inquiries at this time. We are still reviewing applications and issuing planning comments and permits at this time. However, site inspections for planning and permit applications will be delayed for the time being and may require a deferral of a decision to a later date.
Please anticipate delays in processing and response times as applications and inquiries are being handled on a first-come first-served basis.
Planning & Regulations
Downloads / Links
- Planning and Permit Fees
- Property & Regulation Inquiry Letters
- Shoreline Permit FAQ
- Nearshore Permit Process
- Great Lakes System, Flood Levels, & Water Related Hazards
- Regulations Permit Application
- Regulations Permit Guide
- Grey Sauble Policies Document
- Grey Sauble Interactive Regulation Map Viewer
- Ontario Regulation 151/06
- Ontario Regulation 58/13
- Procedures for Planning & Permitting Review