Grey Sauble Conservation owns a large library of aerial images of our watershed. These libraries include:
• 1954 digital and hard-copy
• 1978 digital and hard-copy
• 1991 digital and hard-copy
• 2006 digital orthophotography, 30 cm resolution, spatially referenced and corrected
• 2010 digital orthophotography, 20 cm resolution, spatially referenced and corrected
Prints of these images are available upon request:
• All regular size (8.5 X 11) prints of air photos are $10
• Larger format (up to 42" wide plot, variable length), $5.00 per sq.ft. ($10 minimum)
The cost to purchase digital Orthophotos is $50/1 Km tile.
Digital photos (not spatially referenced) acquired via email or flash drive are $10 each.
Grey Sauble Properties & Permitted Activities Map - $10.00 + $1.00 postage.
Mapping Services range from $50.00 to $100.00 per hour.
2019 LiDAR data and 2019 stereo pairs are $250/square kilometer. View these study area and tile selection map here.
All prices are subject to change without notice and do not include HST.
Professional Advice (All Services)
- Call for a quote: $150.00 (non-refundable fee)
Forest Management Planning - According to MFTIP Standards
- Full Plan Preparation: $15.00/acre for first 100 acres, $7.00/acre thereafter ($600 min. fee)
- Plan Upgrade & Approval: call for an estimate ($85.00 per hour)
Tree Planting Services
- Machine Planting: $0.60/tree ($1200.00 min. fee)
- Hand Planting: $1.00/tree ($1000.00 min. fee)
*Note - for tree planting projects, a minimum fee of $0.15/tree will be applied to projects over and above grants.
- Simazine Spray: $0.40/tree ($400.00 min. fee)
- Round-up Spray: $0.60/tree ($600.00 min. fee)
- Tree Marking: $65.00 per acre ($650.00 min. fee)
- Contract Management: $165.00 per site visit ($330.00 min. fee)
- Handling: seedlings ($25.00/order), landscape ($1.50/tree)
Information coming soon!
- Memorial Forest: purchase a tree in memory of a loved one in our Memorial Forest for $75.
- Membership - $25
- Earth Film Festival (Fundraiser): May 16, 2022. Tickets must be purchased at Roxy Theatre
- Trees for Schools – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations are graciously accepted through credit cards, debit or cheque. We are a registered charity and offer Tax
Receipts. You can also make a donation through Canada Helps Org.