Planning and Regulations staff are working remotely and continue to provide service to the public, our municipalities and other stakeholders. We are still processing and reviewing applications and can issue some permits and planning comments at this time. However, site inspections for planning and permit applications will be delayed for the time being and may require a deferral of a decision to a later date.
Please expect service delays as staff do not have continual or speedy access to many of our databases and files. However, we will endeavor to respond to inquiries, request for comments, and permit application submissions in a timely fashion.
How to Contact us
Email is the best form of communication at this time. For general inquiries, please email email@example.com, which will go to all Planning staff.
Planning and permit applications are assigned to Planners by municipality. Please contact the applicable Planner listed below for inquires in specific municipalities.
- Owen Sound and Georgian Bluffs – Mac Plewes, Justine Lunt
- Town of the Blue Mountains – Jacob Kloeze, Andrew Sorensen, Justine Lunt
- Meaford – Jacob Kloeze, Justine Lunt
- Chatsworth – Mac Plewes, Jacob Kloeze
- Grey Highlands – Lauren McGregor, Mac Plewes
- Bruce County Municipalities – Lauren McGregor, Andrew Sorensen
Municipalities should continue to use previously assigned emails for their respective municipality to submit planning applications and follow up correspondence
Application Submission and Fee Payment
Permit applications, regulatory compliance letters, and planning act application reviews can be submitted electronically or by regular mail.
For permit applications, please contact our staff to confirm the fee and requirements for a complete application prior to submitting payment.
For landowner, developer and/or real estate inquires, fees can be accepted, however, the required site visit may be delayed pending future Provincial and Health Authorities’ directives. Again, it is best to discuss with one of our staff prior to submitting a fee. Fees can be paid by mailing a cheque, e-transfer or paying online through the Amilia payment system.
Planning & Regulations
Downloads / Links
- Shoreline Permit FAQ
- Nearshore Permit Process
- Great Lakes System, Flood Levels, & Water Related Hazards
- Regulations Permit Application
- Regulations Permit Guide
- Grey Sauble Policies Document
- Grey Sauble Interactive Regulation Map Viewer
- Ontario Regulation 151/06
- Ontario Regulation 58/13
- Procedures for Planning & Permitting Review