***Please be aware that access to the base of any GSCA waterfall and areas beyond the designated viewing locations at the top of the falls are strictly prohibited***
For your safety and to preserve natural spaces for years to come, please enjoy these beautiful waterfalls from the designated viewing areas only.
Drones are not permitted on any Grey Sauble Conservation Authority property.
Grey Sauble Conservation owns and manages 11,734 hectares (28,995 acres) of land throughout its 3,191 square kilometre (1,983 square mile) jurisdiction. Our properties have been divided into one of three classifications based upon the reasons for their purchase, conditions on title and our management objectives. These classifications are: Conservation Areas, Management Areas and Nature Preserves.
Find a location on the map, or choose from the list on the right
- SEE Below for Daily Parking Fee information
- Administration Centre & Arboretum
- Bognor Marsh Management Area
- Bruce’s Caves Conservation Area
- Epping-John Muir Lookout Conservation Area
- Eugenia Falls Conservation Area
- Feversham Gorge
- Hibou Conservation Area
- Indian Falls Conservation Area
- Inglis Falls Conservation Area
- Jones Falls & Pottawatomi Conservation Area
- Massie Hills Management Area
- Old Baldy Conservation Area
- Spirit Rock & McNeill Estate Conservation Area
Permitted Activities vary by property. They include:
All Grey Sauble Conservation lands are protected by the Conservation Authorities Act. Provincial regulations are in place to protect and conserve our natural resources for future generations. Permitted activity signs are posted at most access points. These signs reflect activities that are permissible and activities not listed are considered prohibited. No Camping is allowed on Grey Sauble Conservation lands.
*Hunting is a permitted in our Management Areas only. Download our Properties and Permitted Activities Map
All Conservation Areas – Daily Parking Pass is $6.00 per vehicle ($8.00 at Inglis Falls on weekends – from May long weekend to Labour Day Weekend & Thanksgiving Weekend) using the mackaypay.com method, please see below on how you can obtain your pass.
Season Pass is $40.00 for the calendar year – Pay only once and enjoy unlimited access to all Grey Sauble Conservation lands throughout the year.
Parking Fee revenue assists in capital projects on Grey Sauble Conservation properties.
Ways to Pay and/or obtain your Parking or Season Pass
With your Phone at a Self Serve Fee Station – see phone applications below
Gatehouse & Attendant at Inglis Falls – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm May long weekend to September long weekend and weekends to Thanksgiving
Gatehouse & Attendant at Hibou – Weekends from Mid June to end of August
Grey Sauble Conservation Administration Office – 237897 Inglis Falls Road – all year round Mon – Fri 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Pay by Phone – Call toll free 1-844-334-7078 and select the ZONE Number from the sign for your parking pass.
- Pay by App – Download the MacKay App. A free App available from iTunes or for Android
- Pay by Web – mackaypay.com Choose the ZONE Number from the sign you are at representing the Conservation Area you are visiting. (If you wish to purchase a Season Pass, enter zone 3004 and then you can select a Season Pass.)
PARKING ZONES NUMBERS if you are purchasing your parking pass or season pass before visiting our Conservation Areas.
Spirit Rock is #3001 Bruce’s Caves is # 3002 Eugenia Falls is #3003
Old Baldy is #3004 Bognor Marsh is #3005 Hibou is #3006
Inglis Falls is #3007 Ainslie Wood is #3008